Squash bugs and get things done. The Cairo alpha.
Released: April 16, 2010
Updates in this Build
- Improved settings dialog.
- Misc code improvements.
- Fixed crash on start some users were having (credit: Element software)
- Windows XP and Vista users must have .NET 3.5
- Clicking an active taskbar button does not minimize it.
- The taskbar does not populate once Cairo is started. You must activate any open applications for them to appear in the taskbar.
- Items may disappear from the Windows taskbar when running Cairo. (Windows 7 users- You can avoid this by selecting the Always Combine option in the Windows Taskbar Control Panel.)
- Not all tray icons will appear in the Cairo system tray area.
- Newly installed or uninstalled programs may or may not show up in the AppGrabber until Cairo is restarted.
- Many items are incomplete in this build.
- Disabling and re-enabling the Desktop feature without restarting Cairo causes duplicate icons. Restarting Cairo fixes the problem.